What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Start growing your e-mail marketing list by 257% by using your subscribers and social media promotion to build your list for you. Hurry and act now for the discounted price!
- Compatible with 5 of the Most Popular E-mail Marketing Platforms
- Track the Effectiveness of Your E-mail Reminders
- Increase the Delivery Rate w/ Monitoring
- Ability to Create Multiple Reward Levels
- Secure and Reliable E-mail Environment
- Twitter and Facebook Sharing Features
- Integrates Seamlessly with WordPress
- Further Improve Your Opt-In Rates!
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. List Eruption scores 65.01/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.listeruption.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: listeruption.com you’ll also be taken through to listeruption.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)